Due to recommendations from the CDC in regards to COVID-19, El Monte Dog and Cat Hospital and Elwood Animal Clinic have made some changes in order to protect YOU, our clients, as well as our valued staff from potential infection.
Beginning Thursday, May 21, 2020 (and until further notice):
- Owners are not permitted to enter the building.
- We will only be accepting patients by appointment.
- For scheduled appointments:
- Upon arrival, please call reception to check in.
- When instructed, you may bring your pet to the door where a technician will meet you and take your pet to an exam room. No human will be allowed to accompany the pet.
- Examination will be performed, treatment authorization will be obtained by phone and any authorized treatments or prescriptions will be performed, filled and transactions completed while you remain outside of the building.
- Once completed, your pet will be returned to you at the door by our technician.
- Owners must call to process prescription or food refills over the phone. Payment instructions can be texted to you and processed before you arrive for pick up. Once completed your order will be ready for curbside/door pickup. Please call when you are in the parking lot so we are able to instruct you as to how to proceed with the transaction.
We value your time and patronage, and appreciate your understanding for any inconvenience this may cause.
Elwood Veterinary Group, Inc.
El Monte Dog & Cat Hospital | Elwood Animal Clinic